Mt Retour Ylang Ylang Certified Organic Essential Oil 10mL
Ylang ylang essential oil has a distinctively exotic and sweet smell - used widely in perfumes and cosmetics.
Scientific Name: Cananga Odorata
Part of Plant: Flower
Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
Country of Origin: Madagascar
Ingredients / Active Ingredients
100% certified organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
• Cultivated from Madagascar/ the finest oil comes from yellow flowers picked very early, first minutes of distillation.
• Calming effect on the mind and body - lessen tensions or anxieties, Slow down rapid breathing.
• Aphrodite oils same as Rose & Neroli oils : Beautifully uplifting, positively influence sexual relationships, and help restore confidence.
• Balancing for the skin (good for all skin types), stimulating hair growth.
• Non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing oil, but excessive use of it can lead to headaches and nausea
Characteristic & Properties
Ylang Ylang oil has a very pleasant, floral and a bit fruity aroma. yellow flowers and is cultivated in Java, Sumatra, and Madagascar. The name means 'flower of flowers'. The best oil comes from the yellow flowers, which are picked very early in the day, in early summer.
This fragrant essential oil has a calming effect on the mind and body so it combats anxiety and stress
Good for any skin as it balances the natural oil production.
Aroma of the oil may positively influence sexual relationships
Non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitising oil, but excessive use of it can lead to headaches and nausea.
Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
Massage: 4 drops to 10 ml carrier oil
Bath: 5 drops in full drawn bath.
Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
Not to be taken. Store below 30˚c
Do not apply directly to skin
Keep out of reach of children
Store below 30°CAustralian Certified Organic.