Mt Retour Lemongrass Certified Organic Essential Oil 10mL
This lemony, sweet smelling essential oil revitalizes the body and relieves the symptoms of jetlag.
Scientific Name: Cymbopogon Citratus
Part of Plant used: Grass
Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
Country of Origin: Nepal
Lemongrass essential oil:
• Clears headaches and helps to combat stress-related conditions.
• Relieve muscle pains. Promote good circulation.
• Clear up oily skin and acne, as well as athlete's foot , (flaking, and itch of affected areas caused by fungi).
Characteristic & Properties
- Anti Depressant: Lemongrass Oil boosts self esteem, confidence, hope and mental strength
- Anti Microbial and Anti Bacterial: This has anti microbial properties which makes it inhibit microbial and bacterial growth in the body.
- Anti Septic: The anti septic properties of Lemongrass Oil makes it a good application for external and internal wounds as well as an ingredient of the anti septic lotions and creams.
- Revitalizes the body and relieves the symptoms of jetlag.
- Sedative : One of the most important properties of lemongrass oil as it is soothing, sedating and calming on the mind. Cures inflammation, tensions and anxiety.
- Vaporiser : Smell very nice and fresh in the room
Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
Massage: 4 drops to 10 ml carrier oil
Bath: 5 drops in full drawn bath.
Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
Not to be taken. Store below 30˚c
Do not apply directly to skin
Keep out of reach of children
User Guide / Precautions
Lemongrass essential oil should be avoided by pregnant and be diluted before application.
Store below 30°C
Australian Certified Organic.