Mt Retour Frankincense Certified Organic Essential Oil 10mL
Frankincense has a delicately sweet scent, with resinous and woody undertones. The anti-inflammatory properties of frankincense make it a suitable adjunct treatment for joint pain and arthritis. Rejuvenates the skin, treating acne, helps with bacterial and fungal skin infections and also helps to treat wounds and scars.
- Frankincense has delicately sweet, resinous and woody undertones.
- The astringent quality helps to tone and lift the skin. Prevents wrinkles and loss of skin firmness
- Sedative: It induces a feeling of mental peace, awakens insight.
- Fades away scar and after marks of boils and acne
- Alleviates anxiety and depression
- Anti-inflammatory properties of frankincense very effective as a treatment for joint pain and arthritis
Massage: 4 drops to 10 ml carrier oil
Bath: 5 drops in full drawn bath.
Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
Not to be taken. Do not apply directly to skin. Keep out of reach of children
Botanical name: Boswellia neglecta
Part of plant: gum
Method of extraction: steam distillation
Country of origin: Somalia
Australian Certified Organic.